U-Pick 2018 BOTTLE
We recruited co-op owners, workers, and friends to go berry pickin’ in summer 2018, and over 1000lbs of fresh Blueberries, Strawberries, and Raspberries later, this beer is the result. We added the fresh berries to mature barrel-fermented sour beer, and allowed it to re-ferment. We hope you enjoy the fruit of our collective labors.
All crowlers and bottles are 750 mL.
Please read taproom and curbside pickup + delivery info in its entirety here.
Please read product & pick-up guidelines in their entirety:
- A 20% service charge will be added to your purchase. Pursuant to Minnesota Statute § 177.23, Subd. 9, this charge is not a gratuity for employee service.
- Pick-up occurs in the taproom during our open hours. Our hours may change, but we will keep our hours consistently updated on Google and our website.
- We ask that you refrain from picking up at the taproom if you are feeling sick or are in a high risk group (as outlined here).
- You can always designate a proxy to pick up for you if needed, just be sure to indicate in checkout that you’ll be using a proxy. If you’re picking up yourself, just write “Self” in the proxy box.
- If your order includes beer, the person picking up your order, whether that’s you or a proxy, will need to be 21+ with a valid photo ID.
- Orders are packaged as soon as we receive them, and we will hold orders for up to one week after the order is submitted. After seven days, your order is surrendered to Fair State Co-op.
- Members get 10% off all CROWLERs, bottles, and merch! Members, check your email for the discount code.
- Got a question? Want to order more than we have available? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 612-444-3209 and we’ll respond ASAP.