Coffee and Donuts Pastry Stout – brewed with actual donuts, cold press coffee, vanilla beans, and cocoa nibs. A beer designed for what promises to be a tough winter of shared sacrifice and hopefully also of common purpose. Inspired by the Antarctic Sir Ernest Shackleton, whose voyage in the Endurance is stuff of legend.
To recruit crew for his Endurance mission, Shackleton placed an ad in the newspaper. We think it suits the purpose, and so it is paraphrased here: Persons wanted for hazardous journey. Small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in case of success.
This is just one component of Endurance: A Fair State Experience—full adventure details available here.
All crowlers and bottles are 750 mL.
Please read taproom and curbside pickup info in its entirety here.
Please read product & pick-up guidelines in their entirety:
- A 20% service charge will be added to your purchase. Pursuant to Minnesota Statute § 177.23, Subd. 9, this charge is not a gratuity for employee service.
- Pick-up occurs in the taproom during our open hours. Our hours may change, but we will keep our hours consistently updated on Google and our website.
- We ask that you refrain from picking up at the taproom if you are feeling sick or are in a high risk group (as outlined here).
- You can always designate a proxy to pick up for you if needed, just be sure to indicate in checkout that you’ll be using a proxy. If you’re picking up yourself, just write “Self” in the proxy box.
- If your order includes beer, the person picking up your order, whether that’s you or a proxy, will need to be 21+ with a valid photo ID.
- Orders are packaged as soon as we receive them, and we will hold orders for up to one week after the order is submitted. After seven days, your order is surrendered to Fair State Co-op.
- Members get 10% off all CROWLERs, bottles, and merch! Members, check your email for the discount code.
- Got a question? Want to order more than we have available? Email us at [email protected] or call us at 612-444-3209 and we’ll respond ASAP.