Co-op Lifetime Membership: Household
Join today and drink like you own the place!
We believe beer tastes better when it’s paired with a great community. Fair State Brewing Cooperative members enjoy:
- 10% discount on crowlers, bottles, glassware, and merch.
- $2 off every core beer and $1 off every limited edition beer when you drink at the taproom.
- First access to exclusive bottle sales.
- Exclusive access to member-only events.
- The ability to vote in Board of Directors elections, and to run for the Board yourself!
- The knowledge that you’re helping a locally-run, unionized small business thrive.
- NEW! Fair State members can visit the Fillmore in a whole new way. Gain access to the VIP Experience not offered anywhere else, including member-only ticket pricing, an appetizer with dinner at TRAX, and a beer for the show.
Break your payments up!
You have the option of becoming a member-owner of Fair State by making 10 monthly payments.
Gift a membership
Click here to purchase this membership as a gift for someone else.
Terms and Conditions
I hereby subscribe to be a member of Fair State Brewing Cooperative and intend to purchase one membership unit for $200. If I wish to purchase a household membership for the same one unit, I agree to pay $300.
I certify that, if I am purchasing a household membership, the second person listed is my spouse or partner, and this second person lives at the same address as me. I understand that if this second person moves from the same address as me, this second person’s benefits as a member will immediately terminate.
I understand that this application is subject to approval by the Board of Directors, and that my membership is subject to Fair State Brewing Cooperative’s Articles of Organization and its Bylaws.
I understand that if I have been inactive as a patron in my membership for more than three years or if I have failed to keep my address current with Fair State Brewing Cooperative that my membership shall be forfeited and donated to the Cooperative, in accordance with the Bylaws of the Cooperative.
I certify that I am of the legal drinking age in Minnesota.