Brown Ales Don’t Sell CROWLER
Collin, our Packaging Manager, brewed this one. Let him sell it for you: “Websters defines delicious as “1: affording great pleasure: delightful. 2. appealing to one of the bodily senses especially of taste and smell.” I find brown ales delicious and so should you.
For real: When I switched from macro to craft beer, I started with brown ales, specifically, Uptown Brown by Broken Tooth Brewery in Anchorage Alaska. It was the perfect beer after skiing. You could have three or four and still feel great. This classic style has remained my favorite and more breweries should return to the classics every now and then.”
Please read product & pick-up guidelines in their entirety:
- A 20% service charge will be added to your purchase. Pursuant to Minnesota Statute § 177.23, Subd. 9, this charge is not a gratuity for employee service. You can read a full update on this change here.
- Pick-up occurs in the taproom during our open hours. Our hours may change, but we will keep our hours consistently updated on Google and our website.
- We are committed to following evolving MDH guidelines to provide a safe taproom environment for pickup. For that reason, we ask that you refrain from picking up at the taproom if you are feeling sick or are in a high risk group (as outlined here).
- You can always designate a proxy to pick up for you if needed, just be sure to indicate in checkout that you’ll be using a proxy. If you’re picking up yourself, just write “Self” in the proxy box.
- The person picking up your order, whether that’s you or a proxy, will need to be 21+ with a valid photo ID.
- We are working to package orders as soon as we receive them, and we will hold orders for up to one week after the order is submitted.
- We recommend consuming CROWLERs within seven days of purchase for maximum freshness. Bottles can be opened and consumed at your leisure, but we recommend you store them in a cool and dry place.
- Members get 10% off all CROWLERs and bottles! Members, check your email for the discount code.
- Got a question? Want to order more than we have available? Email us at [email protected] and we’ll respond ASAP.
Out of stock