Brown Ales Don’t Sell CROWLER
Collin, our Packaging Manager, brewed this one. Let him sell it for you: “Websters defines delicious as “1: affording great pleasure: delightful. 2. appealing to one of the bodily senses especially of taste and smell.” I find brown ales delicious and so should you.
For real: When I switched from macro to craft beer, I started with brown ales, specifically, Uptown Brown by Broken Tooth Brewery in Anchorage Alaska. It was the perfect beer after skiing. You could have three or four and still feel great. This classic style has remained my favorite and more breweries should return to the classics every now and then.”
All crowlers and bottles are 750 mL.
Not picking up at the taproom? Please read curbside + delivery info in its entirety here.
Please read product & pick-up guidelines in their entirety:
- A 20% service charge will be added to your purchase. Pursuant to Minnesota Statute § 177.23, Subd. 9, this charge is not a gratuity for employee service.
- Pick-up occurs in the taproom during our open hours. Our hours may change, but we will keep our hours consistently updated on Google and our website.
- We ask that you refrain from picking up at the taproom if you are feeling sick or are in a high risk group (as outlined here).
- You can always designate a proxy to pick up for you if needed, just be sure to indicate in checkout that you’ll be using a proxy. If you’re picking up yourself, just write “Self” in the proxy box.
- If your order includes beer, the person picking up your order, whether that’s you or a proxy, will need to be 21+ with a valid photo ID.
- Orders are packaged as soon as we receive them, and we will hold orders for up to one week after the order is submitted. After seven days, your order is surrendered to Fair State Co-op.
- Members get 10% off all CROWLERs, bottles, and merch! Members, check your email for the discount code.
- Got a question? Want to order more than we have available? Email us at [email protected] or call us at 612-444-3209 and we’ll respond ASAP.