Bottle Sale: Raspberry Lemon Sour
Barrel-aged mixed fermentation sour re-fermented with tons of raspberry and lemon puree. Packaged in clear glass for extra fun!
Please read product & pick-up guidelines in their entirety:
- Pick-up occurs in the taproom (or curbside outside the taproom) during our open hours. Our hours may change, but we will keep our hours consistently updated on Google and our website.
- If you would like curbside pick up, please specify that in the “Pick up time” section at checkout. When you arrive, pull up to the designated curbside spots outside the taproom and call the taproom at (612) 444-3209 to let them know you’re outside.
- We are committed to following evolving MDH guidelines to provide a safe taproom environment for pickup. For that reason, we ask that you refrain from picking up at the taproom if you are feeling sick or are in a high risk group (as outlined here).
- You can always designate a proxy to pick up for you if needed, just be sure to indicate in checkout that you’ll be using a proxy. If you’re picking up yourself, just write “Self” in the proxy box.
- The person picking up your order, whether that’s you or a proxy, will need to be 21+ with a valid photo ID.
- We typically hold Journeys + Sidequests bottles for one month after the first pick up day. Given the current circumstances, we will be holding this bottle for as long as you need.
- Bottles can be opened and consumed at your leisure, but we recommend you store them in a cool and dry place.
- Got a question? Email us at [email protected] and we’ll respond ASAP.