Taproom Pick Up
- All customers are required to wear a mask when entering the taproom per Governor Walz’s executive order.
- Please add the time you plan to stop by the taproom in the “Order Notes” section of the checkout page.
- Our taproom staff works hard to pack orders as quickly as possible. Your order will likely be ready in the time it takes you to get to the taproom, but you can always call ahead (612-444-3209) to confirm.
- ID is required for pick up.
Curbside Pick Up
- Specify curbside pickup in the “Order notes” section of the checkout page.
- Call the taproom (612-444-3209) when you arrive, and your order will be brought out to you.
- ID is still required.
St. Paul Production Facility Pick Up
- Pick up at our Saint Paul Production Facility (2077 Ellis Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55114) is available from 5-7pm Thursday every week!
- Choose “Production Facility (Saint Paul)” in the Shipping section on the checkout page in order to pick up from Saint Paul.
- Your order must be placed one hour before the start of the pick-up time in order for you to pick it up that same day. For example, if you want to pick up your order in Saint Paul on Thursday, you need to place the order no later than 3:59pm that same Thursday.
- Orders not picked up on the day you select will be brought back to our Minneapolis taproom and you will need to pick them up there.
- The building is a little confusing, so please read the directions carefully and follow the signs when you arrive. You’ll drive into a large warehouse parking lot and drive all the way down to the end of the warehouse building. You’ll take a left around the warehouse and park in one of the three designated parking areas in the back parking lot (look for the red signs).
- Call 612-978-8631 when you arrive and your order will be brought out to your car.
- Please have your ID ready when your order is brought to you.
Got questions? Call us at 612-444-3209 or email [email protected] and we’ll get back to you ASAP.