Taproom Pick Up
- We are closed on Mondays, so orders placed Monday are available for taproom pick up starting at 12pm Tuesday.
- All customers are required to wear a mask when entering the taproom per Mayor Frey’s executive regulation. More info on that is available here.
- Please add the time you plan to stop by the taproom in the “Order Notes” section of the checkout page.
- Our taproom staff works hard to pack orders as quickly as possible. Your order will likely be ready in the time it takes you to get to the taproom, but you can always call ahead (612-444-3209) to confirm.
- ID is required for pick up.
Curbside Pick Up
- Specify curbside pickup in the “Order notes” section of the checkout page.
- Call the taproom (612-444-3209) when you arrive, and your order will be brought out to you.
- ID is still required.
Local Home Delivery
- Delivery is available Wednesday- Saturday.
- The delivery minimum is $25.
- There is a $5 delivery fee, but orders over $60 are eligible for free delivery.
- The delivery radius map is to the left, and you can also check if your address is inside the zone at this link.
- If your order is eligible for delivery, it will automatically show as an option at checkout.
- Your driver will call you the day your order will be delivered in order to confirm a delivery time.
- If your order contains beer, you will need to be home to be IDed when your order is delivered.
- If you are not home when your driver arrives, your order will be returned to the Fair State Co-op taproom for you to pick up in person. The order will be surrendered back to Fair State Co-op if it is not picked up within seven days of when you placed the order.
Got questions? Call us at 612-444-3209 or email “[email protected]” and we’ll get back to you ASAP.